People of all ages commit crimes, but the effects on those under the age of 17 can be especially devastating. Juvenile charges can lead to penalties that could alter the rest of a young person’s life. If your child has been accused of a criminal offense, we understand that you are concerned about their future. Louisiana attorney Nicholas Cressy is active on the juvenile defense conflict panel and knows how the Louisiana juvenile justice system works. He will provide the best representation possible for your loved one and utilize all of his skills to make sure you and your family can move forward with life after the juvenile court intrudes.

Call Forrest, Cressy & James, LLC today at (504) 605-0777 to find out how attorney Nicholas V. Cressy can help your family in the face of destructive juvenile criminal charges.

If Your Child Has Been Charged With Any of the Following Common Charges, Call Us Today:

  • Assault/battery

  • Shoplifting

  • Vandalism

  • Drug possession or sale

  • Underage DWI

  • Underage drinking

  • Sexual assault

  • Weapon possession

  • Violent crimes

We Will Fight to Keep Your Child Out of Jail

Our priority is always to find solutions that can keep your child out of jail. We strongly believe that our youth should be given the right treatment, not be locked up in a jail cell. Our criminal defense attorneys work hard to promote meaningful treatment options so your child can have every opportunity to thrive in the future.

We aggressively push for non-incarceration options that can include:

  • Community service

  • Probation

  • Counseling

  • Rehabilitation

  • Other treatments


The first step to protecting your child’s future is to seek proper representation. Experience, skills, and legal knowledge can make a significant difference in every case. The Forrest, Cressy & James, LLC combines legal savvy with aggressive advocacy to bring you proven counsel from start to finish. Trust in a team with an excellent reputation for obtaining effective results in juvenile defense matters. Call or email us to schedule your free consultation.